Tuesday 9 August 2011

Packing day


The packers from Pickfords are here. They are the three most amazng, fast, efficient lot you can imagine. Ron packed my kitchen in about 20 minutes and John and John tackled the air freight items equally well. The airfreight is now on the van going to the depot in Enfield and will probably be in Lagos before us.
I still haven't done my clothes and shoes - the deadline s tomorrow John has said sea freight clothes must be on the spare bed by lunchtime tomorrow or they won't be packed. We have such a huge baggage allowance from Virgin ( 3 x32 kg) each that packing clothes etc is no problem. ( well as long as I have 2 of Carl's suitcases!)
HANNA seems to be very keen to sort my Wnter clothes out for me I suspect she will be wearing most of them and I I'll hide my boots! So if you see a very blonde person wearing my favourite jackets and furs ( and jewellery) it will probably be my lovely daughter kindly looking after my things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment